Winx-tastic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few Changes

Go down

A few Changes Empty A few Changes

Post by Mino Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Hello everyone!
There have been a few changes in the rules/look/settings of the forum, as to keep things fresh.
Let me cut to the chase;

• Changes in rules
    Free access to the UCP- Yeay! You all can now have custom avatars, send Private Messages [PM], add siggies, have a custom 'friend and foe' list, choose which topics to watch... etc. However, keep this in mind:

If you want to install siggies, kindly PM me. I know it may seem unfair, but please follow the rules. Any user who fails to do so will have their signature edited or removed, and a PM from me or the mods.

NO personal info!- By which I mean, no last names, no addresses, and no real photos. And no real age.

You can share a certain amount of personal information- To illustrate this more clearly, here is what you can share.

You can tell your first name publicly

Provinces. You can say the province you belong to.
    Link to sites like DeviantART, but no social sites.

Arrow I know that this may seem like a small list, I am open for any other options you would like to suggest.

[*]

• Changes in look

New Emoticons- We've got 100+ emoticons, even if they aren't appearing here for the time being.

Topic colours- Stickies will be in red, and global topics will be in orange.

Image sizes- Images may not exceed 1000 pixels.

Topic descriptions- You're allowed to now add a small description to your topics!

1. Changes in settings

Unfortunately, due to errors, posts in global/stickies will be oldest to newest, whereas in regular topics they will be ascending to descending  Neutral 

This is all I have for you now. I will be leaving this topic open for more suggestions!
I need translators! Please PM/comment bellow if you'd like to translate it. And please, no Google Translate.

Last edited by Mino on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

Mino
Admin

https://winx-tastic.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

A few Changes Empty Re: A few Changes

Post by Mino Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:54 pm

A change in rules!

• Files-Users may now send/receive files amongst each other! Although, if I, or any other staff member find any se.xy images, the user will receive a kick*.

*Kick: A temporary ban.

Mino
Admin

https://winx-tastic.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum